6.20.2012

WTKW-Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce

You have to try this. It was so easy. I pinned this a few weeks ago and decided it would be perfect for Father's day. I rarely (read: never) marinate meat for the length of time the recipe calls for. Usually I'm online at 4 looking for a recipe I can have on the table by 6. So when a recipe calls for marinating? I skip it! My curiosity got the better of me this time. It says to marinate 3-4 hours. We are gone for church for about a 4 hour block of time (drive time included) so I figured, why not? I'd go for it. I'm so glad I did. It was ready to sear when we returned home, and then it went in the over. Yummy!
 Sorry I didn't do step by step instructions. You dump everything in a bag and let it sit. Sear on each side for 3 minutes and bake. Done. You need to try it. Other than waiting the 50 or so minutes for it to bake everything was a snap. I don't know what it is about church, but no matter what time we come home it feels like we haven't eaten anything in our lives. Goodness. At least we didn't eat dinner at 4:30 this Sunday we had to wait for a nice normal hour like 5:30. A+.

Photobucket

No comments: