6.19.2012

Water for Mom

8kXms0n1KmQYXkCLECvlCyfz.png:Amazon:photo

I've always had terrible skin. Always. It was the demise of my teenage years and continues to plague my adult years. So I recently found this and decided to take a closer look. My breakouts are always on my forehead, that includes my during my youth as well. It turns out it's just a water issue. Seriously?? I don't drink enough water. So after going to the source above I've decided to earnestly try and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Believe it or not, my skin is clearing up! Oh to look like a grown-up. It's nice. I've been keeping track this way:
Wear 8 rubber bands and take one off every time you drink a glass of water. I've been trying to come up with an easy way to remember how many I've drank. This is it!
so if you see me with silly bands on my wrist it's not in an attempt to relive my younger years. I'm keeping track of my water intake. Funny it's water week for the girl, turns out it water week for me as well!
Photobucket

No comments: