1.30.2012

Coupon Tidbit Take 2

Have you started applying for your free samples yet? So far I've received glass cleaner, de-greaser, fabric paper towels, perfume samples, eye cream and panty liners. Yep, all free. I've been double checking those privacy policies every time as well, and so far, no spam e-mails.

Here's another coupon tidbit: Don't buy what you don't use. This might seem logical, but when you start the couponing process it's easy to get caught up in the process of saving. You see something that is a really good deal, and you have a great coupon, but unless it's a free deal, skip it. Spending 25 cents on tuna is throwing away 25 cents if you never eat it. Great deal or not, that's a waste.

Also don't forget to check out the dollar stores. Many accept manufacture's coupons. I'm going today to see if the Dollar Tree by me takes them. I have a $1 Colgate toothpaste, and everything there is a $1, so hopefully I walk out with a free tube. I'll keep you posted. Do you have any tidbits? Let me know, and I'll share it here.
Photobucket

No comments: