11.02.2011

Best Ever Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Source
Ingredients:

3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened 
3/4 c. brown sugar 
1/4 c. granulated sugar 
1 egg 
2 tsp. vanilla extract 
2 c. all purpose flour 
2 tsp. cornstarch 
1 tsp. baking soda 
1/2 tsp. salt 
1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips

Cream together sugars and butter until light and fluffy.

Add egg and Vanilla. blend quickly.

Add dry ingredients and lastly the chips.

They don't flatten much, so I spread them out as I was placing them on the baking sheet. They will puff up slightly though. 350 degrees for exactly 10 minutes.

Oh my amazing. A+ And I don't even bake so there wasn't even really a standard to compare them too. That's the way I prefer it!




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

realmaplesyrup said...

cornstarch! never thought of that! I will have to try these when I have to bake my yearly 12 dozen for the school bake sale this holiday season. (I always love your pics too. They look so real!)