6.02.2011

WTKW-Italian Soup

This is an old stand by if you're ever visiting my parents. Which I was, so I have a guest chef today- my dad! (sorry no photo requested by the top chef)
What you'll need:
According to my dad he doesn't really measure anything when he's cooking. Thanks dad. So I'll try my best.
Tablespoon minced garlic
1 can red kidney beans
1 large can petite diced tomatoes
1 can green beans
1 lb pasta
1 lb ground meat
a few tablespoons of EVOO to brown the meat
Parsley to taste
First brown the meat

In a separate pot cook pasta to package directions



When pasta is still a little aldente, drain the water.

Add all of the ingredients together with a few cups of water (enough to cover everything)



Boil it down until nice and thick.
Top with shreds of Parmesan cheese. Thanks for visiting my dad's kitchen.




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: