6.22.2011

WTKW Broiled Salmon

I wanted something than just lemon juice and salt and pepper to cook this salmon. I found this recipe:
What you'll need:
1 TBSP onion powder
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 lemon juice
4 cloves garlic minced
3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
2 TBSP sugar (I used brown)
2 TBSP green onion
2 TBSP cilantro

It says to marinate for at least 6 hours. I had 30 min. And it was just fine. In fact I liked the overall flavor the night we ate it, then when it sat in the juices and I ate the leftovers for lunch the next day-but it was already cooked by then.



Bake at 450 for 5 minutes. Then flip and broil for another 5. Fish is safe at 140 degrees when you test the internal temp.


This was so good. All of the flavors blended really well. It did get sweeter the next day, so if I were to marinate the salmon the right way I would probably skip the sugar.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby said...

a yummy recipe that I can't eat. tear my heart out why dontcha? :)