5.27.2011

Mud Run

I'm running in The Original Mud Run tomorrow. I think I might be a little crazy for agreeing to do this. It's a 10k with 30 obstacles. Most require upper body strength, and since I don't look like this chick:

I'm pretty much going to be eating mud the whole time. Well at least I'll have a rockin shirt to do it in.  I used this tutorial to do it.Video Tutorial

Since our shirts may get trashed, I wanted something nice to remember the day. A friend of mine challenged me to make something for the mud run. I can't back down from a challenge. Don't ever challenge me to a dual. I really don't want to lose you as my friend.
 I made a few stamped necklaces using THIS tutorial
I've also been working on a project with this material. More on that to come.



Happy crafting!
Photobucket

No comments: