4.01.2011

My Bread Machine is Finite!



I have this bread machine, you see. But it infuriates me. Okay maybe that's too strong of a word. I get kinda annoyed when I use it. Why you may ask? Every recipe, tip and trick I've tried and I still get these little half-loaves. What am I doing wrong? I even tried this recipe I searched for online and over 1400 people gave it amazing reviews about how their bread was HUGE. They weren't even sure the lid would stay closed. Me? Nope, another half loaf. Do you have a fail safe recipe? I'm starting to think it's my machine. I've tried 3 different types of yeast, and different salt amounts (that's what helps the yeast do it's thing I've learned). I'll try yours and if I still get half loaves I'm getting rid of the machine. Boo!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Abbey said...

The only advice I have is to get a KitchenAid. Seriously the easiest way to make bread EVER.

Brown and Serve said...

A kitchenAid mixer? I have one. I've never used the dough hook though. Do share!