1.14.2011

Pom-Pom Pigtails


My daughters birthday is next week and we are going to carry on the tradition of getting pictures taken on our child's actual birthday. That being the case, I've been playing with how I want to do her hair. Last night was a fun experiment. When she finished her bath I took her towel tried hair and put them into 5 little balls using her rubber bands. She slept on them all night and this morning at breakfast we took them out. It was CRAZY! Her hair is stick straight, and I wasn't sure if it was going to work. It worked all right. Maybe too well. So I pulled them into big tails. Not sure if this style is going to make it into the photos, but it sure is fun to see.
 
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby said...

Haha! Cute! It's so strange to see her with hair like that. :)