1.21.2011

Foto Friday

Too much? Should I just call it Photo Friday? Well either way that's the theme of the day. I am an amateur photographer. And by amateur I mean Mr. B got me a really nice DSLR for my birthday last July and I take pictures on it. So as you can see I'm nearly a professional. Bwahahaha. Seriously though I do love my camera and love taking pictures, I just have no idea what I'm doing. So as to not waste this gadget-o-mine, I'm going to try and get better. Hopefully this whole Foto (Photo) Friday thing helps. From now on, I'll post my best of the week. If I ever figure out how to do a linky list (help anyone?) I want to see your best of the week too. A friend of mine posted about doing a 52 Week Challenge. That sounded fun to me so I'm going to play along. The challange was different angles, and putting your best into a story board. Here's mine:

Next week it's abandonment or doors. Happy Clicking.
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Here is a site that will help others link up to you, but I think you have to set it up: http://www.blenza.com/linkies/index.php. Also if you visit the blog link on their site it will tell you how to get started with it. Cool pictures you have taken! She's very pretty!

Amanda said...

so cute!!!!