4.01.2010

Moving!

Welcome April and a new topic! I have moved a TON and by so doing have found the best methods for moving for me. I'll share my tidbits here so when you find yourself heading to a new place these tips may help lessen the stress.

Going the extra step can have a huge payoff. You just spent a ton of time cleaning your old place, why wouldn't you give your new home the same consideration. One tidbit I always recommend is grabbing the all-purpose cleaner. Quickly spray down sinks, commodes, and door handles before everyone walks all through the home. You never know what was the last thing to touch those, especially if it's cold/flu season. I would do this before unpacking anything. This might have something to do with the fact that I'm married to a germ-a-phobe, but in this case, it's worth it!

No comments: