Funky Reaction

If you do experience an adverse reaction to a product, report your experience to the FDA. Write to the Food and Drug Administration Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Colors and Cosmetics 200 C Street. S.W., Washington, DC, 20204. Or call the FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinator in your state; to obtain the telephone number of the coordinator in your area call 800.270.8869. To reach the FDA via the Internet log on to its website at http://www.fda.org/ The FDA and most reputable cosmetic companies are highly responsive to consumer complaints. If the FDA receives a cluster of complaints concerning one product or type of products it will investigate so take the time to make a complaint can make a difference.

1 comment:

Mommy Tips said...

I like that I now have a quick easy place to go to write to the FDA. I'd never do it before because I'd have to look it up. But you did it for me! YAY!!