2.01.2010

About Me

I am a SAHM with two beautiful daughters and a gorgeous husband. I own my own soap making business with my mother-in-law: Anne's Garden, and I am the author of this blog. The reason I started Your Daily Tidbit was for a lot of reasons. For one I am always finding helpful hints and tips and I wanted a way to remember them. Many of my tidbits come from self experience, hand-me-down advice and even interesting magazine articles. I also love a good tutorial. It helps my creativity and motivates me to use skills I’ve learned along the way. Whether I find a good tutorial on another’s blog, and I create the item or create something from my own ideas, I’ll post it here. I hope you find the information helpful and  useful. Thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and if you have the time, check out my Etsy Shop Anne's Garden. Thanks.

Photobucket

No comments: