5.01.2009

May Flowers

New month, new topic. Yea! A month seems like a perfect amount of time, because to be honest, I'm about done with spring cleaning. So bring "May Flowers" on! It would be fitting as well seeing as in Ohio where this is being written, the best time of the year to plant is between mother's day and May 31st. (that should be a tidbit, but let's continue) In any case I am very excited. Gardening is a passion of mine, and many of the tidbits that will be coming to you this month come from my very own experience. I'm one of those annoying people that even enjoy weeding. Bring on the suntan lotion and the bathing suit top, and you've got a clean garden and a suntan! I do want to preface this with the fact that again this is from my experience in Ohio, so for those of you living in other regions, please check with your local area. We all know that different things grow in different regions, so have fun with it. Explore and enjoy.

No comments: