4.30.2009

Blog Followers


Seeing as how May starts tomorrow I thought I would ask a question. How many of you check this daily? I post a new tidbit everyday, but I was wondering as to how often its read. Really it's to see if this is worth continuing. I love doing it, and probably still will even if it's just for myself. I was curious to know, though, if it's for anyone else as well. If you happen to check this will you please let me know if you read it, and how often. I would like to know even if it's just once in a while. Thanks.

6 comments:

Emilia said...

I read you in Google reader every time you post. NOT loving the moving thing, btw. You will be missed.

The Bowmans said...

I check every day for SURE!

Jackie Legg said...

I get every post through Google Reader, and I love all the tidbits!

ennbee said...

i check every single day, and i often leave comments - so i hope you know that i've been there!

please don't stop this blog - it is useful, different, and a quick and easy read.

ditto what emilia said about the move.

dustinandleslie said...

I do!!

Valerie said...

I pretty much check it every day.